8 oz. Original Mason Bottle: The glass baby bottle made with mason jars comes with slow flow nipple 100% made in the USA. - B01I48X2QI

• Model: B01I48X2QI
  • 787 Units in Stock

$35.96  $14.51
Save: 60% off

Add to Cart:
8 oz. Original Mason Bottle: The glass baby bottle made with mason jars  comes with slow flow nipple  100% made in the USA. - B01I48X2QI
   Rated 4.87   reviews [173]

• INCLUDES: Medical-Grade Silicone Nipple (Slow Flow Size, for 0-3 months), 8 oz. Mason Jar, and Plastic Cap.

• Naturally BPA-Free: All materials that go into our products are naturally BPA-free and don't contain any toxic chemicals.

• 100% Made in the USA: We're the only baby bottle with a wide breast-like nipple that's made in the US

• Easy-to-Clean: silicone nipples, sleeves, plastic ring, and plastic caps are all dishwasher safe. (Note: Metal mason jar rings are NOT dishwasher safe- just rinse and dry thoroughly.)

• Simplify Milk Storage: Mason jars are freezer safe, stackable and re-useable, making them perfect for breast milk storage.

• 8 oz. Original Mason Bottle: The glass baby bottle made with mason jars comes with slow flow nipple 100% made in the USA. - B01I48X2QI

thayerbusinesssynageva
    button-top.png